…All our 4 children came from artificial insemination, she says
- His strength lies in turning me to a punching bag
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has been taken to the cleaners by his estranged wife, ex-Beauty Queen, Precious Chikwendu, who bared it all that, in all the whole six years she had cohabited with him, the politician was just a mere piece of vegetable who could not do a bedroom duty sequel to severe erectile dysfunction. Chikwendu said, on account of this, all their four children emanated from artificial insemination. According to her, Fani-Kayode’s power tremendously lies in the ability to turn her into a punching bag, at the slightest provocation.
Explaining this in a divorce proceeding in which she is the plaintiff, to a Customary Court of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja, Ms Chikwendu said she was, consequently, forced to remain celibate all through her cohabitation with the ex-minister.
She prayed the court to declare that she was never married to Fani-Kayode because, contrary to his claims, he neither paid her bride price nor performed customary or statutory marriage rites with her.
She averred that, in the course of their cohabitation, she found out that despite Fani-Kayode’s denial, his marriage to his third wife, Regina, subsisted.
She accused him of assaulting her several times, ordering his bodyguards to strip and lock her up in her room.
Chikwendu (the petitioner) made the averments in her November 29, 2021 “Application for issuance of civil summons/plaint” against Fani-Kayode (the respondent) in suit FCT/CCK8/01/043/2021 filed by her counsel Mr. Abiodun E. Olusanya.
In the suit, she is seeking the following reliefs:
- “An order declaring that there was no customary marriage between the petitioner and the respondent (despite their six-year cohabitation) under the Nanka, Orumba North LGA, Anambra State of Igbo native law and customs.
- “Alternatively, assuming by the evidence during trial, the court finds that there was a customary marriage between parties:
- “An order dissolving the customary marriage between the petitioner and the respondent forthwith.
- “An order granting the petitioner access to and custody of the four children of the cohabitation between parties, especially during their academic calendar.
- “An order mandating the respondent to be continuously responsible for the academic, medical, clothing and welfare of the four children of the cohabitation.
- “An order mandating the respondent to release and return the petitioner’s properties.
The properties include the petitioner’s certificates and documents, trophies from the United Nations pageantry, Red Range Rover car, registered under her foundation’s name and the foundation’s certificates as well as the petitioner’s pictures./SHARE THIS